Wednesday, November 24, 2021

2019 Halloween, Pre-pandemic Year

A couple of months ago, I met the owner of a house that I had taken pix and videos of for occasional years for Halloween and Christmas. The family was getting ready to move; I said I'd miss the holiday decorations. I offered to send links of YT videos and pix that featured decorations at the house. In poking around my files, I discovered my unprocessed stash of 2019 Halloween images.

I've posted Halloween images for 2018, 2020, and 2021. I'm late for putting out 2019, but I might as well complete the set. Hoping to be more timely for 2022.

The pandemic came early in 2020. The images I captured in 2019, imho, convey more carefree times with no inkling of the coming year's pall and caution over contact during Halloween. The video includes scenery from 25 houses, mostly whimsical. I went on a tear on October 31, 2019 with total of 50 pix and videos. On a few other days of recording and pic'ing, I was less ambitious.


2022 Halloween Nearby Tour
Roving Around Halloween 2021
2020 Halloween Meandering
2019 Halloween, Pre-pandemic Year
Halloween Scenes Around (2018)
Related: April Fooling Easter Halloween and More (from 2018)

Enjoy YouTube Halloween themes playlists: "Baker's Dozen Halloween YouTube Links", "Halloween Music Baker's Dozen Matter"

No comments: