Sunday, October 31, 2021

Roving Around Halloween 2021

It's gotten to be a tradition with me to wander/rove around to find Halloween scenes. This year, I decided to video-record the sites. In the past, I've been more likely to take still images and some videos. I've learned to embrace recording because of panoramic views, easy zoom and pan for size and location references, and winds that provided visual effects. View the video.

I made the rounds to the 21 sites a few days ago. (Last year, I'd stretched my touring days out and even collected some just before trick or treaters would start their haunts.) Seems many of this week's stars are skeletons and inflatable balloons (big'uns!) Goodly amount of small-scale tombstones.


2022 Halloween Nearby Tour
Roving Around Halloween 2021
2020 Halloween Meandering
2019 Halloween, Pre-pandemic Year
Halloween Scenes Around (2018)
Related: April Fooling Easter Halloween and More (from 2018)

Enjoy YouTube Halloween themes playlists: "Baker's Dozen Halloween YouTube Links", "Halloween Music Baker's Dozen Matter"

No comments: