Thursday, November 26, 2020

2020 Halloween Meandering

This year of the pandemic, I hadn't thought I'd run across lots of Halloween decorations. I was surprised at numerous views that I collected from a few days before through a few days after Halloween, different parts of days.

Some houses didn't have decorations, some were similar to previous years. A few were noteworthy for having candy stations outside for safety of dwellers and trick or treaters. No need for some to approach and ring doorbells. One unusual item I snagged on Halloween day itself was a headdressed buck.

The video includes 42 stills and 15 video clips of 27 places I visited. Take a leisurely tour!


2022 Halloween Nearby Tour
Roving Around Halloween 2021
2020 Halloween Meandering

2019 Halloween, Pre-pandemic Year
Halloween Scenes Around (2018)
Related: April Fooling Easter Halloween and More (from 2018)

Enjoy YouTube Halloween themes playlists: "Baker's Dozen Halloween YouTube Links", "Halloween Music Baker's Dozen Matter"

No comments: