Sunday, November 25, 2012

Halloween Music Baker's Dozen Matter

YouTube playlist for this article, playlist compilation article

Near the end of October, I published Baker's Dozen Halloween YouTube Links, a compilation of Halloween songs. One of my fellow tech writers responded to my blog post with a humongous list of video and audio clips. He generously provided YouTube hyperlinks, and also steered me to a couple of prominent audio download places that were new to me—Juzp and Grooveshark. ("I did not know that!", to swipe a famous and oft-spoken Johnny Carson utterance.)
YouTube links
Juzp links
Grooveshark links

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And then there's Austin's own Roky Erickson's "I Walked with a Zombie":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcGb24n9hvM

whilldtkwriter said...

Thanks for the link! I've heard of Roky, but never heard his music before. In the Zombie song, his voice reminded me of Mick Jagger. I see the YouTube webpage also has links to other Halloweeny-theme songs, such as Stand for the Fire Demon and Night of the Vampire. Does Two Headed Dog count?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...