Ingredients, in the order of processing and adding
- 12 oz. chocolate chips or other meltable candy
- 16 oz. frosting
- 15 large marshmallows (or 1 1/2 cups minis)
- 1/2 cup or more nuts
- spray oil for the pan
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 cooking spoon
- 1 or more knives for chopping nuts (I use Salad Shooter), cutting the finished fudge
- 1 8" x 8" pan, prepared with spray oil
- Melt chips or other meltable candy in the large mixing bowl in the microwave oven, using reduced power. Check about a minute or so for about two rounds of heating.
- Add frosting to the bowl. Microwave another minute or so until you can easily blend the ingredients with the spoon.
- Add marshmallows to the bowl. Microwave another minute or so until you can easily blend the ingredients with the spoon.
- Add nuts to the bowl. Blend the ingredients with the spoon.
- Pour ingredients into the spray-oil prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for no more than two hours. (If longer, the fudge could be difficult to cut.)
- Cut into 64 pieces (8 x 8) or fewer. (FYI, the paper cups are available at craft stores and baking supply outlets.)
For other recipes, mostly that I tag as convenient, download my blog catalog file and look for the yellow-highlighted rows.